Sunday, September 25, 2016

Good omen?Alan Guthrie. Donkeys and sluts, dicks and dogs, free rides, dates with frogs, dates with snakes. Kids for sale.

Dicks and dawgs, fun and games, balls in the air, winners and losers, hits and misses, pages to turn, history to note. Donkeys and sluts, dicks and dogs, free rides, dates with frogs, dates with snakes. Kids for sale, shit to trade, barter for more. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, ways to stand tall. It's GOOD! So good. ...Burlington will gather tomorrow evening for a candlelight vigil. Hope, prayers, and courage, lighting up the dark:

alan guthrie. Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay333 Smith, dyke for shit in a bag, sold my kid again. Cheap tricks, baby mama, hits and misses, love and hate, kids to play. Party views, more than three, four party views, last count, pages to turn. Dicks and dazes on the beaches, games to play. Good omen?Alan Guthrie. Donkeys and sluts, dicks and dogs, free rides, dates with frogs, dates with snakes. Kids for sale. uritza how's my son doing. Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol. Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from cali an that is why they let you petition me through a news paper in Cali. Cause you knew damn well had you of petition me personally I'd of been there to prove your lies. It's ok tho all in due time Elijah GUTHRIE will want to know the truth an seek me out for it cause that kid knows your a lair. ...Good omen?Alan Guthrie. Donkeys and sluts, dicks and dogs, free rides, dates with frogs, dates with snakes. Kids for sale.
 
Hell he's been living with his aunt for the past 6 years anyway cause your ass can't stay out of trouble. Did you ever get picked up on the warrant that had out for you cause you couldn't make it to court on your drug charges. I pray for you uritza. I hope one day you will see the big ass lie you have made an one day you'll make it right before it's to late. Oh an by the way north carolina dismissed the child support case cause the judge ruled you committed fraud in the state on California. Told you the truth will always come out! It's GOOD! Birds, Bees, Butterfly Notes, Bees For Honey. So good. #SFvsSEA...Good omen?Alan Guthrie. Donkeys and sluts, dicks and dogs, free rides, dates with frogs, dates with snakes. Kids for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment