Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text


I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose. πŸ’« Family affairs, peas in pods, frogs in groups, snakes in grass, under the surfaces, faces in the mirror.Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose.

Image may contain: one or more people


πŸ’«In The Name Of Gods. Fairies,Hand and hearts to guide.Rotten Tomatoes: πŸ•πŸŽΆπŸΆπŸŽΈπŸ•πŸŽ·πŸΆπŸŽΉπŸ•πŸ“»πŸΆπŸŽΌπŸ•πŸΎπŸ˜œ Princesses, pumpkins, animals, .😎. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.❤Aurora Agresti.Don't rain on my parade .Piss On It Anna Ruiz..Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose. .Snakes in Grass: HAPPY BORN-DAY!Pieces of a Dream: Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always 
Hopes, Prayers, Hang On, Pain Ends, Trips To Hell, Dances In The Rain. Veterans White, Veterans Blue, Good Luck, Joys And Pains, Classes on love and hate, goat horns, lessons learned, bumps and pits on paths taken.

Counting Heads, Cards, Coins, Clowns, Cattle Drives, Donkeys In   The Hills.    Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose.    Fags, hags, snakes, spiders and worms, to rule the knights, the sons with heads in asses,   heads in dicks, and donkeys to date, coins to play, classes on love and hate, ways to grow.
Image may contain: food
Choices to make, paths to take, movies to create, you are always the star, stand on your feet. Rach Jay, out of closet, dyke is hatched, snakes alive, poor frogs in pads, bitch is dead:Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose.  Rachel Jarrot, flipping the coins. Dyke for life, out of box, movie groupie.

No photo description available.
Ms Fun Freak, party with family, Sima and Steven Jarrot 7608512267, or date a Jewish Credit Cow, bones in a box, notes on Facebook, name changed, real shit, born a land whale, girls in box, dressed in red. Fairy funnies, fairy tales, laughs for days.Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose. 

Image may contain: text

 Stalling tall, still waters, running deep,  running wide, in the waters of the seven seas, dances on cloud nine.  You are a genius prose and poetry composer!!I love it!Treats. MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.No Defined: Next Open Door: “So excited to share my new music with the world.Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose. 

No photo description available.

Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..The Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates. Cows to call, cattle to roam, faces of dogs, faces of cattle tocall. Good times, dances on the sands of time, with a monkey on your back, six to count in the house. Marching To March: Morning Madness.I’m in control of my happiness. Regardless of the trials and tribulations that life may bring we all have a purpose. 
Image may contain: one or more people and text

Redness, from the city of retards, rejects, and basket cases. 😍😍😍 Leader Of Band.Let love guide you. And let love inspire you. You are a genius prose and poetry composer!!I love it!Treats. MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.No Defined: Next Open Door: “So excited to share my new music with the world.
Image may contain: text
Counting Heads, Cards, Coins, Clowns, Cattle Drives, Donkeys In   The Hills.       Fags, hags, snakes, spiders and worms, to rule the knights, the sons with heads in asses,   heads in dicks, and donkeys to date, coins to play, classes on love and hate, ways to grow. Stalling tall, still waters, running deep,  running wide, in the waters of the seven seas, dances on cloud nine.  You are a genius prose and poetry composer!!I love it!Treats. MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.No Defined: Next Open Door: “So excited to share my new music with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment