Saturday, April 10, 2021

Blind people judge others not by their looks, but by their personality and how they act.

 

Redo return to square one, start over again, history in place stories, tales, blogs, and tweets. Impressions. Day of the Dead: November 2. Walks In The Parks. Gardens Of The dead. Takes a moment in time to share, life on earth, joys and pains. Good times, goodness and mercy, angels to see, end of dazes. End of life, birds and bees, snakes and monkeys, under the skin. Classes on the beach. Party and pay, party and dance, party for  the sun and the moon. Blind people judge others not by their looks, but by their personality and how they act.

"It's the little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning. Beautiful words. Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~ Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it."HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Today, once, moments lost..On the way to the weekend.'Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.


May be an image of text that says 'Oh no, honey, im an angel, i swear. The horns are only there to hold up the halo...'


CLASSESONLOVENHATEGOODTIMESDANCES.BLOGSPOT.COM -Slow, simple, silly and stupid, sons to shine, wits, charms, gone away, notes of craigslist frogs.Rainy Dazes:Dances In Darkness: Into The Woods. Under The Surface, Wheels To Roads, Trips To Hell And Back. Cases Of Nuts, Freaks, Fools, Faces In The Shadows, Good Time Toads. ---Classes over.

Rebirths, reviews, recaps, hits and misses, stories to be written, good times, sad times, roads to travel, paths to cross, coins to flip, cons to run, walks of fame.




Inline image

I know you are grounded, you like yourself in the nude, can't hide much, two ways in, two ways out, 
both sides of the coin.


Sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, dances in the mud. I know you're writing fiction, so I wanted to ask you...Has anyone ever told you there's no money in writing imaginary stories (AKA fiction)? It seems like there's a common misconception that non-fiction books are the "money makers." And while I agree that non-fiction can be great, it's actually FICTION that's more demand. I did some browsing recently, and here's what I found.
Inline image

I spent a lot of time alone, I have my roles to play, and they are getting hard to do. Same thing, same people,
sleep walking. So...


Sinners, saints, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, dances in the mud. I know you're writing fiction, so I wanted to ask you...Has anyone ever told you there's no money in writing imaginary stories (AKA fiction)? It seems like there's a common misconception that non-fiction books are the "money makers." And while I agree that non-fiction can be great, it's actually FICTION that's more demand. I did some browsing recently, and here's what I found.
Inline image

How are you doing, it is getting warmer, my perfect day is 80 degrees, with the wind blowing in my face.
Did a boat ride for my birthday last month. It was great!

When is your birthday, and what did you wish for last year, and did it come to past. True story to share.

So be my friend, be my knight in and out, I would like to believe that you stay in shape, since your
birthday suit is out a lot in your world. To talk, to learn, to share, ways to grow, is what I had in mind.
The meeting of the minds,strangers to friends, normal get to know you things.



No comments:

Post a Comment