Saturday, April 10, 2021

Rebirths, reviews, recaps, hits and misses, stories to be written, good times, sad times, roads to travel, paths to cross, coins to flip, cons to run, walks of fame.




Let’s be friends, maybe more?Great picture beautiful and very sexy and lovely.

Inline image

  Today is the day, to meet on the sands of time, you, me, us, it could be, dances in the streets. That was the last thing that I wrote, and that was the end. End defined, efforts, never done,That was not what I was looking for. But it works. Rebirths, reviews, recaps, hits and misses, stories to be written, good times, sad times, roads to travel, paths to cross, coins to flip, cons to run, walks of fame.




Inline image

I know you are grounded, you like yourself in the nude, can't hide much, two ways in, two ways out, 
both sides of the coin.


I spent a lot of time alone, I have my roles to play, and they are getting hard to do. Same thing, same people,
sleep walking. So...Let’s be friends, maybe more?Great picture beautiful and very sexy and lovely.
Inline image

How are you doing, it is getting warmer, my perfect day is 80 degrees, with the wind blowing in my face.
Did a boat ride for my birthday last month. It was great!

When is your birthday, and what did you wish for last year, and did it come to past. True story to share.

So be my friend, be my knight in and out, I would like to believe that you stay in shape, since your
birthday suit is out a lot in your world. To talk, to learn, to share, ways to grow, is what I had in mind.
The meeting of the minds,strangers to friends, normal get to know you things.



Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. - Let Me Be The One: The Shining Star In The Night.


 Wishing you a very happy Bless'd birthday.You are your family, three parts of life to live, as a child, as a parent, and as a grandparent, teacher or student your whole life. Mountains to climb, that you get to choose, at the pace you set for the brighter dazes over the rainbows.

One stand, one lady, one marine, dressed in blues, stands to fight. Would love to hear from you, if you are
single, and you want to explore, it would be nice. Meet at the ranch, where the peacock run free, mating season
is coming soon. Would love to find them. Take a walk with me...Let’s be friends, maybe more?Great picture beautiful and very sexy and lovely.


Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment