Saturday, June 26, 2021

Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE QUOTES:


'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.

  • Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Make Me Say it Again girl.I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'
    Songs To Sing
    HAPPYFEETDANCINGNOTES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Songs To Sing
    Songs To Sing
    • Pebbles Beaches: Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.Army Of Frogs,Love My Gems, Shit To Trade,Cattle Call,Suckers 4 Free.Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events.


'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.


"Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE QUOTES:

Inline image

The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.Family Affairs, Trip To The Zoo In San Diego, In The Month Of December: Events Each Month. Maybe, or not. Dreams.

Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.Space, Time, Matter, Morning, Noon, And Night, Views.
This is the truth.Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment