Saturday, June 19, 2021

W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.

 I'm outta here. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.Blame who:By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d.Deep Feelings Mix .The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want. 



Thanks for reaching out to us, and we hope your questions have been resolved. Morning Drama. Hi, I came ... Frank Agresti,NY escapees....Juliana Santiago ... Retardsrejectsescapeeshats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laughout of the winters of NY. I have a sense of being accepted and that in..Winners, Losers ...


Retards, rejects, escapees, hats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laugh, out of the winters of NY. I have a sense of being accepted and that in..THE Real U: Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made: Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells, Seasons Of Colors, Marching To Mars,Twists, Turns, Donkeys Dates.Retards, rejects, escapees, hats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laugh, out of the winters of NY. I have a sense of being accepted and that in.



Rabbits, rats, roaches, faces of people, faces of frogs, faces of dicks and dawgs, family affairs, rednecks, retards, rejects, how many in a house, lots of lover between the beans and franks. BE KIND .SHOW RESPECT TO ALL MEN AND WOMEN, BUT GROVEL TO NONE

 Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hill, over weight, health issues for the fat.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness. 


I am a cheerful and sociable girl, and clever without undue modesty. My friends tell me that I have a good sense of humor, of which I am sure. I like everything that is connected with active recreation - active sports and active games, active recreation in free time. In people I value honesty above all, kindness, a sense of justice and intelligence. I do not like it when people are rude and aggressive.  Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars.There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ). I randomly say THAT BOOTY BIG CAN YOU MAKE IT JIGGLE like a hundred times a day.We found America (Columbus!)

Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want. 



Q97.9 is with Bizz Tronix Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !

Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives . '01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE' Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars.There's no such thing as "I don't have time" - You just simply need to prioritize better.We are Named after a Italian ( Americo Vespucci ). I randomly say THAT BOOTY BIG CAN YOU MAKE IT JIGGLE like a hundred times a day.We found America (Columbus!)

Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d.Deep Feelings Mix .



Today is #WorldBookDay. Books . Mosque Did you know that the Internet Archive lends books & texts in 155 languages? Dances On The Sands Of Times,Angels To Host, Faces In The Layers Of Dung, Shit And Fecal Matters, Good Time Toads.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d.


 Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills, rednecks from NY. Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti, Voices Of Angels To Call: me, myself, and the noise inside of my head. Nuts on the run retards on donkeys.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d.

JewJew jew go back to hell.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age : 55: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS.
I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY PARTNER IN LIFE.Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens:W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, GigglesBy letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d.Deep Feelings Mix | Deep House, Vocal House, Nu Disco, Chillout 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment