Saturday, June 26, 2021

Role Models: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the...

'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.


This is the truth.Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2.

INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .Caribbean Queen No More Love On The Run. American Birds.Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of Sides: Mother, Girl,.Be the best bee positive in process.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Continue to send out positive vibes even ifthere's negative energy around you.'


Role Models: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the...


 This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame. I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire.

 Gifts of words, tips and tales, monkeys to singers, monkeys to races, rats and monkeys, music to make.Hands to hold, heads to roll, rocks in the sands, rocks in the seas, frogs, toads and snakes under the skin.Role Models: On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening. Strangers to friends, dates on the...Water to Life, Water to live, life on the seven seas, drop by drop, how far will it go. Life as a water drop, another view to check, clear as day, clear as water, views that are Crystal clear, to share. Tips and tales, of water in the air, rain and dances on the sands of time, time of the dances, the fires of hope, colors in the flames, purple and blue. Colors of hope, purple you see, blue for the harder days, blue for peace, green for luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment