Saturday, July 3, 2021

Do you know a chicken joke?FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Rocks:Lessons To Learn: Leaders Of What?

   You make me smile. You called me Sunshine, I like it, just to let you know, I have not decide, what kind of animal you are,under the surface.Have to wait and see. I like fish, I like the beach, I like the ocean, it helps me stay grounded. Lol.



Do you know a chicken joke?FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Rocks:Lessons To Learn: Leaders Of What?: Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues.



There's something wrong with your character: if opportunity controls your loyalty. Faces in the crowd, frogs in the waters, snakes in the grass, doves in the morning, faces to change, clocks to turn, pages to books, history to note. Do you know a chicken joke?FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Rocks:Lessons To Learn: Leaders Of What?



Reporter Omid Scobie revealed what Meghan allegedly wrote when trying to get the Palace to correct false reports.Leaders, Lights, Lessons.Haters, Hackers, Merchant of Venice: Frogs or cows? Nuts 2 Go, Party.


THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I always look for — and usually find — the positive in any situation. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…

I pray you get that: I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark,Catch me not through your words ,but through your feelings, your touch, just you. To much shine blinds the view, dim the light I want to see.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Rocks:Lessons To Learn: Leaders Of What?: Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues.
Inline image


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!
Inline image


Be proactive, not reactive. White people are so unnecessary.We need more blue and green people, you know, the network kids, cartoon network: hits, lots of laughs, the cat and the mouse, Tom and Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment