Monday, July 19, 2021

Really Dude, you need to take a break today. All work and no play, makes a man, lonely for days. First date, are we there yet?


This Is Crazy Carlota Casagrande GIF
Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.
Really Dude, you need to take a break today. All work and no play, makes a man, lonely for days. First date, are we there yet? Just a walk on the beach, or visit the lighthouse, or dinner at the harbor, no dinner on the harbor, that could be heaven.. Ready for fish, and lots of crap legs, almost got them at costco. No frogs. Getting a house close to the water, would be so nice.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)
So you have a hot tub, where you live, funny I think I packed my swim suits. Got calls, from both agents, while at doctors. I am all better, got of the good foot, had a corn to last 7 months. I found a cure in a book.
Well. You work from home, with computer and phone, right, which you can take any where. I know other people that does that, and they love it, and do not want to go back to regular hours.
It is after six, the biz day is over, will do call backs tomorrow.Really Dude, you need to take a break today. All work and no play, makes a man, lonely for days. First date, are we there yet?Hey, Mister, have you got the time, I could spent some time with you. Donna Summers: Bad Girl-1978?

No comments:

Post a Comment