Saturday, July 3, 2021

I like fish, I like the beach, I like the ocean, it helps me stay grounded. Lol. Do you know a chicken joke?

 You make me smile. You called me Sunshine, I like it, just to let you know, I have not decide, what kind of animal you are,under the surface.Have to wait and see. I like fish, I like the beach, I like the ocean, it helps me stay grounded. Lol. Do you know a chicken joke?

THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I always look for — and usually find — the positive in any situation. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…

I pray you get that: I am looking for a connection, conversation, and chemistry, shots in the dark,Catch me not through your words ,but through your feelings, your touch, just you. To much shine blinds the view, dim the light I want to see.
Inline image


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!
Inline image


Be proactive, not reactive. White people are so unnecessary.We need more blue and green people, you know, the network kids, cartoon network: hits, lots of laughs, the cat and the mouse, Tom and Jerry.

Inline image



I met twins once, that were Tom and Jerry, they were the last kids born that year, Tom came first, and Jerry 45 minutes later. I met them on my birthday, at a club, and they had a limo for the night. I had cheetah ears on, and the Manny , the driver kept asking if I had Cheetos. All night long.


 I like fish, I like the beach, I like the ocean, it helps me stay grounded. Lol. Do you know a chicken joke?

Inline image




RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.If a man does not do good himself, let him rely on what his ancestors did!- Midrash Tehillilm. Hard to say.GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES.

Dancing, the night away,back in the day, no problem, dancing with myself, lost in the music. I ball room dance also, 9 different ways, is what I learned. Do you dance? Just another way to express yourself. In my world. To stay in shape, I belly dance to music, most days. Do not want to hear my legs clap!!
Open Books:Sunny And Bright. I write daily, so this is nothing, hope you do not mind. I am a little bit crazy, insane, weird, and strange, at times. I like fish, I like the beach, I like the ocean, it helps me stay grounded. Lol. Do you know a chicken joke?
It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons,coins, and clowns.*This silence comes from what others don't listen to me.



Happy 4th of July . I like fish, I like the beach, I like the ocean, it helps me stay grounded. Lol.  Do you know a chicken joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment