Monday, July 19, 2021

Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks..

Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks..
Image
Do not correct a fool, or he will hate you. Correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.'Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.
Pinterest.🔥F🔥O🔥L🔥L🔥O🔥W🔥 Bad Company:Freak, Frogs, Fools?Cons And Pros.

 Good morning,Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.


avatar

How do you like them apples?He likes them a lot even though not yet ripe and the tree leaves too apparently. He's not afraid of me at all.

Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state, out of the red seas, coins to flip.Before The Knights, Kings, And Lions, Monkeys In Packs, Donkey Dates, Free Dinner. Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state.


Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them)Laughter Rocks.. Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get a hold of me I want my Conga back.Before The Knights, Kings, And Lions, Monkeys In Packs, Donkey Dates, Free Dinner. Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state.

Image
Quote Tweet
Rachel Jarrot
@Rachjay6
,

what is up, who are you, in the city of sons,strangers in the night, stats to share, black babe, chick or dame, baby boomer, born in the sixies.

More mountains to climb. Waiting on you, the man on the dark side of day, words in waves, to get into the water, dancings in the light of the moon. Standards set to keep from falling for everything, good, bad, and ugly. Just saying, tell me something good. Write here.

Hope.


REVIEW :Can’t help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I’m no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.’THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW’.

 NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.

1 comment:

  1. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

    ReplyDelete