USA-WORST SOLAR PANEL:COMMON LINES GIVEN.MEN, MICE, MONSTERS, FACES IN SHADOWS, UNDER THE SANDS, GEMS TO FIND.SORRY, BONNIE. No SLUTS IN HEAVEN.' Getting older doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten how to handle ourselves.
Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it.
Presently, I am being mentored by comedian, actor, and teacher Craig Shoemaker to bring more of a “fun” presence to the stage during my group demonstrations in mediumship.
Laughter is a great way to heal from grief. I love humor, and I love to raise the energy of sadness, grief, and anxiety by cracking a joke. I don’t want to be irreverent on stage, but I do believe many of the spirits who come forward are quippy, funny, and sometimes want a joke to be told.
So, when I was reading David Ferrugio’s new book, You’re Not Dead Yet: How Grief and Loss Can Teach You to Live, Craig’s name came up in the chapter called “Life Is a Dark Comedy.” David is the host of DEAD Talks, and Craig had been on his show talking about Laughitation Therapy and how you can laugh your way toward healing during the dark times in your life.
Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it.





No comments:
Post a Comment