Friday, October 9, 2026

DISABILITY IS NOT INABILITY YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE ANYMORE!

His body changes.His communication changes.His abilities change.His future changes.But something else changes too…His place in the world.. And sometimes, that is the hardest part to watch.When Carson's injury first happened, his friends came. They visited.They showed up. And I will always be grateful for that.




October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month, a time to celebrate the talents, contributions, and impact of people with disabilities in the workplace. DISABILITY IS NOT INABILITY YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE ANYMORE!


His body changes.His communication changes.His abilities change.His future changes.But something else changes too…



 DISABILITY IS NOT INABILITY YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIDE ANYMORE!His place in the world.. And sometimes, that is the hardest part to watch.

Silly me daydreaming, but I am a pretty good judge of character first impression wise … anyway real person encounter, maybe a dozen words over a small purchase, transaction, especially when it comes to a rare beauty … did have a photography marketing graphic design printing biz once upon a time
en.wikipedia.org
Coco Chanel - Wikipedia
Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel (/ʃəˈnɛl/ shə-NEL; French: [ɡabʁijɛl bɔnœʁ kɔko ʃanɛl] ⓘ; 19 August 1883 – 10 January 1971)[2] was a French fashion designer and businesswoman. The founder and namesake of the Chanel brand, she was credited in the post–World War I era with populari...

When Carson's injury first happened, his friends came. They visited. They showed up. And I will always be grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment