When Carson's injury first happened, his friends came. They visited.The Center for Jewish History's new "Family Affairs" series explores researching and writing about Jewish experience from a distinctively personal perspective in ..
They showed up. And I will always be grateful for that.Not Dead Yet, Life, A Work In Progress.A Raising Star Or Two.- The Judgment: People will always judge your takes, your loyalty, or your passion. However, sports judgment is mostly superficial and temporary—it resets every Sunday or at the end of the season.
- You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'
- TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?
The Center for Jewish History's new "Family Affairs" series explores researching and writing about Jewish experience from a distinctively personal perspective in ..You crazy!TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'
TRUST ME, YOU KNOW HOW το DANCE! TEQUILA”I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope Daily. How many fucking times do we need to explain this?


No comments:
Post a Comment