I know it’s so hard not to want to give a fuck to some people but that one little fuck turns into a fucking un revocable fucking mess of giving a fuckery.
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds,
Throwback Nite: Angels In Host, Aleane Bailey, Vic Brenagh Mothers To Moms, Sunny And Bright:Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:
Why do MOTHERFUCKERS think they can pay you like shit and still think you should give a FUCK I don't GIVE A FUCK nomore.These mother fuckers really and truly don't give a fuck and yall are mad because I'm calling them motherfuckers publicly. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds,
Throwback Nite: Angels In Host, Aleane Bailey, Vic Brenagh Mothers To Moms, Sunny And Bright:Angels In High Places,Kids To Watch, Guide, Lead, Nuts To Grow, Faces Of Sinners, Saints, Waste Of Cum:
I know it’s so hard not to want to give a fuck to some people but that one little fuck turns into a fucking un revocable fucking mess of giving a fuckery.
These mother fuckers really and truly don't give a fuck and yall are mad because I'm calling them motherfuckers publicly. "Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right." — Proverbs 20:11. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds,


No comments:
Post a Comment